introduction

February 14, 2010 § 3 Comments

the url address of this blog happens to be “angxt”.  and as i see it, approx 83% of life seems to be spent in various states of angst, especially if you happen to be a teenage girl (the other, happier 17% consisting of things like five-minute-snooze-button-ing, snow days, buying sparkly things, eating cake*, etc.).

*cake. yum.

and with all the earthquakes, hurricanes, terrorism, SATs, poverty, global warming, and miley ciruses in the world to cause all this angst, suffice it to say that this is a blog about something that makes people happy, something that inspires, provokes, enlightens, galvanizes, thrills, exhilarates, comforts, and entertains.

or, allow me to rephrase: something that makes me happy, and inspires, provokes, enlightens, galvanizes, thrills, exhilarates, comforts and entertains me.

after all, this blog is called angie.

and my name is angie!

———————x———————

+ if you’re looking for a real introduction and no less rambling, head to the about page.

Tagged: , ,

§ 3 Responses to introduction

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

What’s this?

You are currently reading introduction at angie.

meta

%d bloggers like this: